National Society for Histotechnology
The National Society for Histotechnology was formed in 1973 by a group of dedicated histologists with the purpose of sharing scientific and technical knowledge to the histology community worldwide. These efforts were to help advance the discipline of Histotechnology and aid professionals in their career.
NSH believes lifelong education is the key to a satisfying career and continued professional advancement.
Membership in NSH makes a statement about your professionalism and your dedication to the profession. NSH works to advance the profession and others will take notice of your contribution. Additionally, NSH membership includes the following benefits:
- Access to the best continuing education
- Registration discounts for various events
- Discounts on textbooks
- A subscription to the Journal of Histotechnology, published by NSH
- Access to the NSH Member’s Only portion of the NSH website
- Access to Contact Hour Transcripts year round at no charge
- Networking opportunities
For just $80, this is what becoming a member of NSH can do for you!
The NSH Membership Year runs from January to December. You may join at any time during the year. Dues are not pro-rated.